Duties include installation, maintenance and support of on-premise and cloud-based computer network technology. Responsible for supporting network hardware/software configuration, delivery, installation, and documentation, as well as support of networked systems servers, data storage, workstations and related software.
Expected Background / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, Professional Engineering Level Certification (i.e. MCITP, VCP, CCNP), required within 1 year of employment
- Some field experience including systems implementation and support
- Understanding of server, storage, and end user computing technologies
- Knowledge of IP and wide area networking
- Understanding of hypervisor and virtualization technology