- Physical installation of Cat 5, 5E, 6 and Fiber Optic Cabling materials, drops and outlets in new and existing construction per structured cable industry best practices.
- Installation termination, organizing, forming, dressing and labeling cables to industry standards.
- Terminate, assemble and install 8-pin modular connectors and coaxial connectors, light crimp connectors and optical fiber ST and/or SC ceramic connectors.
Expected Background / Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of structured cabling experience
- Working knowledge of hubs, switches, routers, gateways and related infrastructure technologies