The Cloud, your way. Scalable. Reliable. Secure.
You want cloud services tailored to your needs. Most cloud offerings are aimed at solutions that may be mass configured for thousands of users. Secant’s BusinessCloud is fundamentally different; we provide a virtual data center with only the services you want.
Our cloud offerings:
- Business application hosting
- Web hosting
- Managed Virtual Servers
- Cloud Migration
- Scalable – pay for only what you need
- Compliant – SOX, GLBA, PCI, HIPAA among others
- Professionally managed
- Access anywhere, anytime
Security matters. Choose a partner who understands that.
Our security experts have industry certifications and the relevant experience to help you protect your organization. With over three decades of helping organizations secure their data, we have seen a lot. Trust Secant to help you navigate the increasingly daunting security landscape.
- Content Filtering
- Email Filtering
- Endpoint Protection (Anti-Virus & Malware)
- Data Protection
- Disaster Recovery / Backup
- Business Continuity Planning
- Security Assessments (S-TAP)
Video: Learn more about Secant’s digital security solutions
When it’s time to meet, your team expects the technology to work. As they should. Every time.
38 percent of workers feel there is not enough collaboration in the workplace.* Secant partners with world-class manufacturers to design and install AV solutions that are reliable and intuitive to use. Our designs improve collaboration, learning, and communication. Our team is credentialed and proven – we understand the industry and how to meet your needs.
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Training Rooms
- Control Systems and Automation
- Collaboration Systems
- Classroom Solutions
- Huddle Spaces
- Interactive Displays and Digital Signage
- Room Schedulers
- Sound Masking Solutions
*The Power of Team Collaboration in the Workplace, Zach Cutler, Huffington Post, 11/17/14
Collaboration & VoIP
Working together, people achieve extraordinary things. Secant makes it simple for you.
Today, organizations find they have little patience for ineffective meetings. Travel time, complex presentation systems, and poor audio lead to frustration for participants. Secant has solutions to address your needs. Whether you’re collaborating via messaging, telephone, or video conference, we can provide end-to-end solutions that will improve meeting effectiveness.
- HD Audio and Video
- File Sharing
- 1:1/Team Messaging
- Mobile App/Client
- Desk and Room Devices
- Message – prepare, share, and iterate on content
- Meet – easily connect with the added benefits of messaging and content sharing
- Call – voice and video via mobile, desktop, and room-based devices
Cabling, fiber, cable TV distribution? Yes, we do that.
We install complete network cabling solutions. From copper and fiber cabling to the racks and patch panels, we do that well. If you need design help for a new building or just want to add a few drops to accommodate expanded Wi-Fi, Secant has you covered.
We have manufacturer partnerships from the leading brands in the industry. Secant’s BICSI certified installers will complete your project with the professionalism you expect. Our installations offer 20-year warranties. Contact us today so that you can focus on what matters rather than worry about your infrastructure needs.
- Premise Cabling – Voice, Data & Video (Cat 6, Cat 7, Fiber Optics)
- CATV – Design & Installation
- Security – Access Control and IP Video Surveillance
- Public Address
- Facility Systems – Phone, Paging, Master Clock, and Sound Masking
- Design, Installation and 24x7 Service Certifications
- BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
- BICSI Certified Installers and Level III Technicians
- General Cable and Panduit
Monitor what’s happening in your business even when you’re not there.
As security solutions become more sophisticated and relied upon, the complexities of being on-network and high bandwidth consuming requires a careful plan to ensure successful implementation. Secant, at its core, is a networking company first. We understand how to design and install security solutions to meet these needs. Contact us today to schedule a visit from an engineer.
- IP-based Video Surveillance
- Security Camera Solutions
- Physical Access Control Systems (PACS)
- Specialty Control – Entrance Intercoms, Gates, Muster Stations, Turn-stiles
- Hosted Security Solutions
- Premise Cabling – Voice, Data & Video (CAT 5e, CAT 6, Fiber Optics)
- Design and Installation